Brazil vs England: are you curious?
Brazil a far off tropical land; England a tea loving island. Our question was how much do the two actually differ?
I have squeezed together a good handful of several second videos, each of which capture a glimpse of daily life either in the UK or in Brazil.
So go on, which would you prefer?
Filming for Brazil VS England (UK whatever…)
I had a LOT of fun filming for this and it was a project that consumed me. It is a teeny lie, but guess what, it wasn’t filmed in two days.
Three weeks in Brazil and 2 weeks in the UK. Over a month of filming, that folks is more than most feature length films.
So, as a reward for my hard labour PLEASE like my facebook page.
Moving swiftly on some background on the “professional” filming scenery, foods, sports…
Section 1: Brazil
- Driving along Ipanema beach. Mountain Dois Irmãos in the background
- Papaya for breakfast
- My poor poor yoga skills
- Ipanema beachfront promenade
Section 2: UK
- Walking dog in field in Cheshire
- Crumpets and apple juice for breakfast
- Momma duck and babies
Section 3: Brazil
- Piles of fruit in the supermarket in Largo do Machado, Rio de Janeiro
- Pool side fun
- Me rockin’ the Rocking chair
- Motor bikes, they be everywhere.
Section 4: UK
- Train on Stockport Manchester line
- Milky coffee
- English village
Section 5: Brazil
- Açaí, super food drink
- Titanic style elevator
- More yoga skills
Section 6: UK
- Grey Squirrel
- Manchester all set for Football World Cup 2018
- British houses
Section 7: Brazil
- Grape juice
- Underground metro
- Waves in Buzios
- Cycling downtown Rio
Section 8: UK
- Garden centre
- Me on a pogo stick
Section 9: Brazil
- Brazilian memorabilia for the World Cup
- Sushi (nowadays part of traditional Brazilian cuisine)
Section 10: UK
- Town Centre Manchester
- Train Manchester Piccadilly
- My dog
Finally, another amazing thing for you to do would be head over to subscribe to our youtube channel! The more people the more umph I have for making videos.